Circular economy and green packaging (below)
Plastic Toy Tool Set,Kids Play Tool Set,Educational Toy Tool Set Bana Import & Export Co., Ltd. , http://www.stplastictoys.com
Green consumption is the consumption behavior of the general public in the circular economy. Consumers need to establish values â€‹â€‹and consumption concepts that are in harmony with the environment, and voluntarily choose lifestyles and consumption patterns that are conducive to the environment and recycling of resources, directly reduce the generation of packaging waste, promote the greenization of commodity packaging, and promote the market to circular economy. Change direction. Green consumption also has a certain market in China. According to a survey conducted by the China Social Survey Office, 72% of people believe that the development of the environmental protection industry and the development of green products are beneficial to improving the environment; 54% are willing to use green products, and 38% People said they purchased green products.
(III) Establishing Green Enterprises and Strengthening Green Management
1. Establish a green enterprise. The broad green business includes establishing green concepts, implementing green manufacturing, implementing green marketing, and establishing a green image. Enterprises should eliminate the concept of â€œhigh product prices, low resource prices, and priceless environmentâ€. Under the conditions of market economy, enterprises should consciously change the traditional extensive production methods that consume large amounts of resources and energy and implement energy conservation, consumption reduction, and pollution reduction. Efforts should be made to increase the competitiveness of commodities in the international and domestic markets in order to win in the market competition.
The establishment of green enterprises, development and promotion of green packaging should focus on two key areas: First, to carry out green design, that is, the protection of the environment and resources, recycling of resources as the core concept of design; the second is green manufacturing, that is, cleaner production. We will actively promote and implement the "Cleaner Production Promotion Law of the People's Republic of China." Circular economy policies and regulations inform people that: Including product manufacturers and sellers shall be responsible for the entire life cycle of the product. They are obliged to recycle and dispose of the waste generated by their products, and bear the necessary expenses; packaging produced in industrial enterprises and distribution enterprises. Waste must not enter municipal waste disposal systems. This means that whoever produces these products must be responsible for recycling the packaging waste of these products; if you can't recycle packaging waste according to the stipulated indicators, you have no right to continue to organize production. This has increased the awareness of producers and sellers to reduce packaging waste, and has also changed people's perception of packaging waste, viewing it as a renewable resource that can be used.
2. Strengthen green management. The first is to strengthen the management of the "Environmental Mark" commodity certification, the second is to use legal means to force the recycling of packaging waste, and the third is to use economic means to promote the recycling of packaging waste.
(1) Management of certification. The experience of developed countries shows that the â€œEnvironmental Markâ€ has cultivated the environmental awareness of consumers and strengthened the rational choice of consumers for the packaging of goods and commodities in favor of the environment and resources. Consumers prefer to pay more money but also to buy good for the environment and resources. s product. In China, the awareness of environmental protection of the whole people has slowly been awakened, and the circular economy is advancing and developing. While China's â€œenvironmental signsâ€ are taking on the responsibility of training the public in protecting the environment and resources, they are also facing the test of Chinaâ€™s specific national conditions. "Environmental Mark" products meet the requirements of a new generation of environmental standards during the entire production cycle, and have obtained "environmental signs" through qualification certification. Therefore, strengthening the management of "environmental sign" commodity certification is an important management work for promoting green packaging under the conditions of circular economy.
(2) The use of legal system management. To strengthen recycling and reuse, and to achieve an ecological recycling of packaging waste, there must be legal guarantees. According to statistics, the total value of renewable resource recovery in major developed countries in the world has reached 250 billion U.S. dollars a year, and grows at a rate of 12-20% per year. The recycling of renewable resources can be fully developed into a very important industry. The formulation of a series of relevant laws is absolutely necessary. Some countries stipulate in the form of legislation prohibiting the use of certain packaging materials, such as the prohibition of use: packaging materials containing components such as lead, mercury, beryllium, and cadmium; packaging containers that cannot be reused; packaging materials that do not achieve a specific recycling ratio. Some countries have formulated and implemented the Circular Economy Law, the Recycling Law, the New Waste Disposal Law, and the European Community (EC) Packaging (Bundle) Reuse Directive. The formulation and implementation of the "Packaging Law" in China is imminent. The "Cleaner Production Promotion Law of the People's Republic of China", which came into force on January 1, 2003, clarified the incentive measures. "For the use of waste to produce products and for the recovery of raw materials from wastes, taxation shall be reduced or exempted from value-added in accordance with relevant state regulations. "Taxation" also clearly states: "Enterprises that produce and sell products and packaging items that are listed in the compulsory recycling catalog must recycle the products and packaging after the products are scrapped and used." If it is not corrected, it shall be fined not more than 100,000 yuan."
(3) Management using economic instruments. The circular economy adopts the principle of "polluter pollution, who pays," and "whoever manages, who benefits", and polluters pay a huge economic price, making it necessary to implement cleaner production; so that the polluters can obtain considerable economic benefits. Encourage all sectors of the community to invest in the environmental protection industry.
From cleaner production and green packaging to green consumption, it is further promoted to a high level of circular economy. This gradual improvement and deepening not only contributes to economic development, promotes the ecological transformation of industrial systems, but also helps to promote Recycling society. Green packaging is an inevitable trend of sustainable development of the packaging industry in circular economy. The development of green packaging is a systematic project. It requires the joint efforts and cooperation of government departments, science and technology, industry, commerce and Other departments to create a pollution-free or less polluting environment. Only in this way can the packaging industry under circular economy make greater contribution to the construction of a well-to-do society, the implementation of the scientific concept of development, and the construction of a harmonious society.
(Author/Li Bingwu is a Lecturer in the Department of Tourism Management, Hunan University of Commerce, and is currently engaged in merchandising teaching and research on commodity resources and environment)
Plastic Toy Tool Set,Kids Play Tool Set,Educational Toy Tool Set
Bana Import & Export Co., Ltd. , http://www.stplastictoys.com